[Development] Qt Visual Studio Tools 2.2 released today

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Mon Feb 26 14:00:31 CET 2018

Hi,

For those who do not follow the Qt development blogs, we just published the first VS Addin release since the redesign imposed by Visual Studio API changes in MSVC 2013 and beyond. This was a long journey in the making. The last non-TP release was in June 2013. For more details please see:

http://blog.qt.io/blog/2018/02/26/qt-visual-studio-tools-2-2-0-released/

I would like to express my thanks to all parties that made this happen. To everybody else : Have fun and feedback is very welcome.

--
Alex