[Development] Pushing to gerrit.

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 13:20:06 CET 2018

Hi,

>> Looks good. Now verify your git remote (is the port correct there?)
>>
>> Also make sure git uses the right ssh and therefore finds the public
>> key.
>>
>> The problem *is* on your computer.
>>
>> Are you on Windows?
>
> Think that I found a mistake: possibly this is because of wrong Gerrit
> user name.
>
> I'm on Linux.

I fixed mistake with wrong user name. Now I have following error:

igor at gmi:~/Work/Qt/qt5/qtbase$ git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/5.10
Enter passphrase for key '/home/igor/.ssh/id_rsa':
Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://igor.mironchik@codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt/qtbase.git
  ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/5.10 (no new changes)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://igor.mironchik@codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt/qtbase.git'