[Development] 32bit linux build of qt5.10.0 w/ webengine

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Mon Jan 8 09:21:00 CET 2018

>> For me, it's quite simple:
>> No (opensource/commercial) Qt CI = No (opensource/commercial) Qt
>> binaries = No (opensource/commercial) support.
>
> No CI, see above.
> No binaries, build from sources.
> No support, sorry, I can't comment.

Just a quick comment from TQtC’s perspective on this: We do commercially support more platforms than we create binaries for. Linux/32bit is certainly one of those.

But as Thiago pointed out, those platforms are not always tested quite as well (unfortunately we can’t possibly test all combinations of OS/CPU architecture/distribution in our CI).

Cheers,
Lars