[Development] Undeprecating QString::null

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 17:35:26 CET 2018

> The "just change" introduces a binary incompatibility - right ?

I don't think it does: the QString is constructed on the caller's side
anyways and your function is always passed a QString object;
if you had an app that linked to qwt and didn't recompile it will just keep
calling QString::null() from its side and pass the resulting object to
your function.

Best,
Jean-Michaël