[Development] New Qt snapshots available

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:50:02 CET 2018

Hi,

What about adding the snapshots of QtC 4.5.1 and 4.6.x to the
MaintenanceTool?

Because it is ugly to install some future QtC's snapshots separatelly.
What if I want to upgrade QtC to next snapshot version?

E.g. I do not want to have a more than one installed QtC instance,
or, e.g. I want to uncheck/uninstall a default QtC.

Is it possible to make this more flexible for MaintenanceTool?

BR,
Denis