[Development] CI infra broken

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Tue Jan 30 23:13:08 CET 2018

Hi

We worked around the bug, but it took hours to move all data involved here. The system is back up and running now.

You might have noticed quite a few provisioning failures (details show a proxy problem) failing your builds right after I got things up and running. Two things here. The proxy was never launched after we migrated it. An oversight on our part. Secondly the provisioning scripts have a check whether or not a proxy is available. I had created a bug there. Sorry about that. I have a fix created now for that. Anyway, just restage the commits and things should roll again. I did that for a few of the tasks for you :)

The earlier e-mail about CI updates ongoing where I mentioned that the capacity is lower than usual for the time being. That’s still the situation. This day just caused delays there. We’re now at 50%, but we should be at 75% or so in the morning. Hopefully during tomorrow we’ll have all hosts available again…with the new version of openNebula running newer KVM hosts (hopefully more stable). A lot of hopes there 😝

With regards,
-Tony