[Development] Invitation for a quick interview on the Qt code review process

Fabio Palomba fabio.palomba.89 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 11:33:42 CEST 2018

Dear Qters,

We are a team of academic researchers (*) who are trying to understand and improve code review processes and tools. Currently, we are conducting a study to understand the information that developers need to perform a good code review.

Since we have analyzed code review data from Qt, it would be great if we could talk with some of you about our findings in a quick (20 minute max) call. In this call, we would ask you about your experience with code review and your view on the results we got from your project’s data.

In line with the open source nature of your project, we will make all our data, results, and analysis publicly available. Moreover, if you accept to participate, we will gladly make a donation of 50 euros to your project or a charity of your choice, as a thank you for your time.

If you agree to spend 20 minutes on a chat with us, we would need to know it as soon as possible and schedule the chat no later than Tuesday (Jul 10). Our e-mail addresses are also indicated at the bottom of the message. We are also available during the weekend if that suits you best.

Can’t wait to hear from you!

Best regards,
Alberto, Fabio, Luca, Davide

(*)