[Development] Upgrade the XCode running in the CI's macOS 10.11

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jul 9 02:15:36 CEST 2018

This is the second time I've run into a compiler bug with that XCode's ancient
Clang.

Can we please upgrade the XCode installation there to the latest available for
macOS 10.11?

If that's the latest, can we declare that building Qt on 10.11 is no longer
supported for Qt 5.12? I'm not asking about deployment, only building.