[Development] qqc2-desktop-style for qt6?

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 01:31:15 CEST 2018

On 2 June 2018 at 22:23, Lars Knoll <lars.knoll at qt.io> wrote:
>> On 2 Jun 2018, at 19:33, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Saturday, 2 June 2018 10:27:28 PDT Jason H wrote:
>>> I heard that after 5.11 the focus will start on Qt6?
>>
>> That information is outdated. There are no plans for Qt 6.
>
> Not yet, but let's see if we can start making some during the contributor summit.
>
> But after 5.11 is a bit too early :)

Concurred; there are some ruminations about starting to really discuss
how to get to Qt 6, and when.
What we can say is that it will not just happen unannounced and
without discussion after a release like 5.11;
we want to actually plan it, and as far as we can help it, it
shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone
in the community.