[Development] QTBUG-43096 - QML instantiation performance decadence

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:58:25 CEST 2018

Hi Uwe,

I quickly reviewed QSkinny and it really nicely exposes C++ to Qml. I can't
see however, how you made e.g. QskVariant::stops readable from Qml. Writing
stops is possible due to QMetaType::registerConvertes, but how you can
iterate overs stop from Qml?

Thanks in advance for clarification,
Tomek

PS: I also tried to have the same implementation for C++ and Qt Qml and now
some classes contains duplicated getters/setters (QVariantList instead of
QVector<C++Type>).