[Development] QTBUG-43096 - QML instantiation performance decadence

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Mon Jun 4 19:43:44 CEST 2018

Hi Tomek,

> I quickly reviewed QSkinny and it really nicely exposes C++ to Qml. I
> can't see however, how you made e.g. QskVariant::stops readable from
> Qml. Writing stops is possible due to QMetaType::registerConvertes, but
> how you can iterate overs stop from Qml?

Don't know either, but I'm not the right person to ask when it comes to
JavaScript related issues.

> PS: I also tried to have the same implementation for C++ and Qt Qml and
> now some classes contains duplicated getters/setters (QVariantList
> instead of QVector<C++Type>).

Hope it is o.k. to throw in some ideas/experiences, but as my work is not
part of the qt-project I don't want to to misuse this mailing list.

But if you ( or anyone else ) likes to discuss in more depth what I'm
doing you can always contact me of the list.

ciao,
Uwe