[Development] clang-format

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Jun 19 17:51:28 CEST 2018

On Tuesday, 19 June 2018 02:34:09 PDT Lars Knoll wrote:
> Currently, we only merge from 5.11 to dev, so I hope this won’t be too bad.
> But we could of course also run the tool over both branches.

I have right now 149 changes on top of qtbase's dev branch. For something that
is ostensibly a whitespace change, I will dedicate no more than 1 minute per
change to resolve a conflict or 15 minutes total to rebase my branch once it
goes in.

Any change that times out will be dropped. That includes all the Qt 6
container work, the un-accepted QtDBus updates (which include a
QDBusConnection::connect taking PMF), a large refactoring of QFileSystemEngine
that no one has reviewed yet despite being on Gerrit for over a year, some
work for CBOR and a few other miscellaneous changes.