[Development] Proposing David Faure as maintainer of Qt Models

Gabriel de Dietrich Gabriel.deDietrich at qt.io
Tue Mar 13 19:36:48 CET 2018

+1

Best regards,

Dr. Gabriel de Dietrich
Senior Software Developer
The Qt Company

On Mar 12, 2018, at 10:10 AM, Sérgio Martins <sergio.martins at kdab.com<mailto:sergio.martins at kdab.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Although the wiki says Qt Models don't have a maintainer I'd say David Faure has been an unofficial maintainer.
David is one of the top contributors to model related code and is someone you'll always want to add as reviewer.

He's well known in the community and already maintains QtXmlPatterns, Qt mimetypes and Qt3Support.

Disclaimer: David works with me at KDAB.
(And if you're wondering if KDAB has any plans for this module, the answer is no. In fact I hope it remains low change volume).

Finally, a big thanks to the previous maintainer, Stephen Kelly, who did a great job, both on Qt and KDE models!

Regards,
--
Sérgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com<mailto:sergio.martins at kdab.com> | Senior Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)