[Development] Stepping down as maintainer

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Tue Mar 20 12:00:27 CET 2018

Thank you for stepping up. I can add additional people to the notification. It means that you are default assignee but everybody on the component watch list gets an email when an issue is created for this component. Unless anybody objects then I will add the relevant people to the notification list.

--
Alex