[Development] Stepping down as maintainer

Shawn Rutledge Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io
Tue Mar 20 11:46:30 CET 2018

> On 20 Mar 2018, at 10:32, Alex Blasche <alexander.blasche at qt.io> wrote:
>
> We have a couple of QTBUG components for which Gunnar is default assignee. Would the following reallocation reflect the above agreements?
>
> GUI: Basic Input System (keyboard, mouse, touch) -> Tor Arne

Typically I take care of Wacom tablet bugs on macOS and Linux, I or Gatis or Laszlo take care of touch and mouse on Linux, and Gatis takes care of keyboard (at least on Linux).  Other people do more of the work on other platforms: Tor Arne (and sometimes others) on macOS and iOS, Friedemann (and sometimes others) on Windows.  But the rules can’t be that fine-grained since people don’t always fill in the platform, and it’s a free-text field.  (Unless we can make platform a required multiple-choice field?  Should we?)  So I wouldn’t mind being the default assignee for those, and can triage further.