[Development] Consistently flaky test QTabWidget test

Richard Gustavsen Richard.Gustavsen at qt.io
Wed May 2 14:19:51 CEST 2018

tst_QWindow::requestUpdate is also causing problems. Two patches to solve that:

<https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/228024/>https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/228024/<https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/228024/1>

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/228027/

<https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/228027/>-Richard