[Development] [Announce] Qt Creator 4.6.1 released

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Fri May 4 10:21:43 CEST 2018

Hm,

"codesign -dvvv” says

Authority=Developer ID Application: The Qt Company Oy (A5GTH44LYL)
etc.

but “codesign --verify -vvvv” complains.
Looks like we managed to sign the debug information before we remove it from the app bundle.
So, nothing really bad happened ;) but of course I’ll look into fixing this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Br, Eike

> On 3. May 2018, at 19:16, Adam Light <aclight at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 4:02 AM List for announcements regarding Qt releases and development <announce at qt-project.org> wrote:
> We are happy to announce the release of Qt Creator 4.6.1!
>
> https://blog.qt.io/blog/2018/05/03/qt-creator-4-6-1-released/
>

> I downloaded the Macintosh version and when I try to open it, the OS tells me that the application isn't signed:
>
> <image.png>
>
> I know how to get around this, but I shouldn't have to, and I don't recall needing to do this in the past. Is there a problem signing the application?
>
> Thanks
> Adam

Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer