[Development] Qt 5.11.0 RC released

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue May 8 12:06:23 CEST 2018

Hi,

We have released Qt 5.11.0 RC today. It is still online delivery only and you can get it via online installer as an update to existing installation or just doing fresh installation & selecting 5.11 rc from 'preview' section. Delta to beta4 release can be found as an attachment.

Target is to release these packages as Qt 5.11.0 22nd of May; a bit earlier than originally planned. So please inform me immediately if there is something badly broken. But remember: We won't do rc2 without really good reasons and if we need to release rc2 we will take in only fix for issue(s) which is causing rc2 and nothing else. So please don't try to push anything else in '5.11.0' anymore.

br,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager