[Development] Repository Request: qt/licensing

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Fri May 18 21:53:00 CEST 2018

> From: Development <development-bounces+kai.koehne=qt.io at qt-project.org> on behalf of Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com>

> Is the source code for licheck going to be added to the repository?

No, I'd only add the binaries.

> If not, then the binary cannot be added to the a Qt Project repository.

With "Qt Project repository" I guess you mean any git submodule of qt5.git, and further submodules? Or is this just the hosting on codereview.qt-project.org that you're concerned about?

Just for clarification: The official source packages contain the licheck executables already. My aim is that a git checkout and the source packages we provide contain the very same content.

Kai