[Development] Qt public release build configuration

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Thu May 24 11:43:58 CEST 2018

Hi.

Unfortunately it isn't that easy to figure out but the data is available; you just need to know from where to search it :D

Configure options can be found from (qtbase) build log, from qt5.git integration. E.g for 5.6.3 here:https://testresults.qt.io/coin/integration/qt/qt5/tasks/1505476672
and for 5.9.5 here: https://testresults.qt.io/coin/integration/qt/qt5/tasks/1523412986

And SW details here: https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_5.6_Tools_and_Versions & https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_5.9_Tools_and_Versions

br,