[Development] Repository Request: qt/licensing

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Thu May 24 14:58:43 CEST 2018

Thanks, that's actually an interesting idea. Obvious downside is that you need network access ... but you can argue that, if people are using git, they most likely have it 😊

Alright, seems I need to get back to the drawing board and experiment a bit. The suggestions for getting the licheck executables distributes so far are

- host the licheck executables outside of a qt-project.org repository, and let users clone it from there
- let them be downloaded by the online installer
- fetch them via qmake

I'll look into each one of them. Meanwhile, consider the request for the repository withdrawn for now.

Thanks

Kai