[Development] Suggestion - Remove Windows 7 as supported development host

Henry Skoglund fromqt at tungware.se
Tue Nov 13 14:50:41 CET 2018

Hi, you mean I will not able to use Qt Creator on my Windows 7 machine
after 5.12? Please do not toss Windows 7 out of the window this fast.

Don't know about MSVC2021 yet, but MSVC2019 is the same 32-bit flavored
app that MSVC2017 is and MSVC2019 will run on Windows 7 SP1, i.e. I will
be able to build Qt Creator on Windows 7 with it. Please if possible
also allow me to continue to work in Qt Creator on Windows 7 in Qt 5.13
and 5.14.

Rgrds Henry