[Development] automated bulk change closing old issues in the "Need more info" state

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Mon Nov 19 17:58:42 CET 2018

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:36:45 +0000, Shawn Rutledge wrote:

> Also, every week we have a team of 2 people triaging bugs.  Part of that
> job is to check all the bugs that are in “need more info” state, and
> decide whether the info is now sufficient.

In the case of my bugs: in one of them it is totally unclear what
additional info is required or who is the one who should provide more
info. The only thing that seems to be clear is that it is not me, who is
asked.

In the other case setting the "need more info" state looked more like
playing ping pong with the reporter ( = me ). Nevertheless I tried my
best to answer, but was not aware of having to hit an extra button.

But both bug reports have at least been looked at. I have others with
much higher importance, that have been prioritized and assigned once and
then - silence forever.

Uwe