[Development] Qt6/Qt5 coinstallability (Linux distributions)

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Nov 19 21:43:18 CET 2018

On Monday, 19 November 2018 11:42:48 PST Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer 
> b) If at some point we can agree it has been decided, is there any way I
> could start contributing code in order to achieve this? Maybe I should just
> wait until the new build system is on stage? something else?

Since it's a Qt 6 thing, it should happen with the buildsystem, which means we 
need to actually decide on which one to use. Even though it currently looks 
there's only one in contention, it's not a *decision*.

Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) intel.com
  Software Architect - Intel Open Source Technology Center

More information about the Development mailing list