[Development] Bug in Ubuntu 18.04 provisioning preventing builds in dev branch currently

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Sun Oct 7 11:16:26 CEST 2018

Hi

A small bug in the provisioning scripts of Ubuntu 18.04 prevents the builds from going through in dev branch currently. We run apt update only after we try to install the packages. So it's trying to install a package so old it doesn't exist in the repos anymore.

A fix has landed in 5.12 already (a side effect of another change), so a merge from 5.12 -> dev will fix the situation.

-Tony