[Development] Gerrit "no matching cipher found"

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:43:32 CEST 2018

Hi,

it's been a while since I've last pushed to gerrit. I'm getting this:

$ git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/dev
Unable to negotiate with 54.229.21.112 port 29418: no matching cipher
found. Their offer: aes128-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc,blowfish-cbc

and the repository exists.

I'm on Kubuntu 18.10. I've made sure the ssh pub key on gerrit is
correct. And I've used init-repository script to get going.

Does anybody know how to fix this? Most probably it's something stupid/ trivial.

Cheerio,
sierdzio