[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:40:40 CEST 2018

Looking from outside: Qt has always seemed the community that just dpesn't
need something like that to regulate itself.
Explicit Code seems like an alien entity and ppl already trying to enforce
"at least one female" rise all kinds of warning flags in my eyes.

Personally, I only see the potential to strangle creativity and turning ppl
off from joining in enforcing such a code without any benefit other than
"to look civilized"