[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Martin Smith Martin.Smith at qt.io
Thu Oct 25 15:17:37 CEST 2018

I suspect that most if not all of the commenters here who object to the CoC object to the attempt to define unacceptable behavior. It really has to be decided on a case by case basis, so remove the examples of unacceptable behavior, and don't attempt to define it at all.

No one can object to the examples of positive behavior. No one can object to a CoC that simply promotes those positive examples and then establishes a complaint process and a CoC committee to rule on each complaint.

martin