[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Alexey Andreyev yetanotherandreyev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:56:18 CEST 2018

> I suspect that most if not all of the commenters here who object to the
CoC object to the attempt to define unacceptable behavior. It really has to
be decided on a case by case basis, so remove the examples of unacceptable
behavior, and don't attempt to define it at all.

I'm okay to develop the rules. I disagree though to leave an attempt to
define unacceptable or acceptable behavior. What should we leave then?
General recommendation about being conscious and think about future
consequences? It could be written in one sentense. Why do we need the
document then?

> so remove the examples of unacceptable behavior
I agree that just the examples are not helping

> No one can object to the examples of positive behavior. No one can object
to a CoC that simply promotes those positive examples and then establishes
a complaint process and a CoC committee to rule on each complaint.

CoC committee is just a people. They need some agreements how to make
decisions.