[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Alexey Andreyev yetanotherandreyev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:10:33 CEST 2018

> We need the document to explain the complaint process and to establish
the committee for dealing with complaints.
If we have a committee, probably they should have some statements and
agreements about how to work (I'm okay if it should be discussed separately
from CoC)
> We are adults. Despite the apparent tolerance of the bad behavior of
Donald Trump, we all know what is bad behavior in this context
I'm afraid, provided example is not an exception of our behavior as adults