[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Oct 29 00:53:01 CET 2018

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 10:45 PM Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
> And I'm pretty sure the KDE Community WG can easily compile a list of times
> that they were maliciously asked to look into situations and how much time it
> took them to give it the attention it was due.

I don't have an exact number but less than 10. And we could always
deal with it very quickly thanks to some common sense and good
knowledge of the situation and people involved. No big deal.

(For those who don't know me: I'm one of the people who wrote KDE's
CoC and has been a member of it's community working group since then.
I'm also the current president of the non-profit behind KDE.)
If you have further questions about KDE's Code of Conduct please let
me know. I'm happy to answer them.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: As someone on the fringes of the Qt Project some emails in this
thread sadly make me see part of the project in a different light. I
fear I'm not the only one.

KDE e.V. Board of Directors
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org