[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Alexey Andreyev yetanotherandreyev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:42:21 CET 2018

I've got your idea. My personal position for now is probably more like do
not promise things you can't keep.
I still have no doubts about Qt and KDE people professionalism.
I agree discrimination solving is very important idea. But I guess it
probably should be solved via some additional international organization.
Such organization could be focused specifically on that, while technical
communities like KDE and Qt project could follow it.

I want to thank Lydia too for sharing details about approximate number of
the situations. I could not interpret it as "good or bad" for the community
with current details, but I guess it could be helpful for future
comparition.