[Development] Build system for Qt 6

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:14:29 CET 2018

For anyone interested in QBS survival, let's fill the sheet with QBS
ecosystem.
Maybe if we show TQtC that people are actually using it they will
reconsider.

Post your projects  (and ones you know of) here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CwXx2F1zuATYY3GGOTkFgDB9jwMPghf6az_RVOnskfk/edit#gid=0