[Development] Build system for Qt 6

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Tue Oct 30 20:18:57 CET 2018

On 30.10.2018 18:14, NIkolai Marchenko wrote:
> For anyone interested in QBS survival, let's fill the sheet with QBS ecosystem.
> Maybe if we show TQtC that people are actually using it they will reconsider.
>
> Post your projects  (and ones you know of) here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CwXx2F1zuATYY3GGOTkFgDB9jwMPghf6az_RVOnskfk/edit#gid=0

FWIW: Typing "filetype:qbs site:github.com" in google gives me 622 results.
Narrowing the search down by "Project filetype:qbs site:github.com" gives me
271 results. I don't know how to filter out duplicates nor forks of Qbs and
QtCreator. I also don't know enough about search engines to see whether the
user base of Qbs is growing or declining.