[Development] Build system for Qt 6

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:49:44 CET 2018

>  But the fact that in 4 years there is just one package in Debian's
archive using qbs says a lot.

Unfortunately all it says is that QBS developers _really_ didn't care to
advertise/document their system.
it's no wonder there are no projects when the only thing you have to work
off of is a bunch module references.

I am not so annoyed at the decision to drop qbs as I am annoyed at the fact
that it failed because it never was given a fair chance
and just as things seemed to begin to improve(i.e. finally tutorial pages)
they decide to drop it.
Of course now those pages become irrelevant as no one will want to jump
onto a dying system regardless of if it has documentation or not.