[Development] Build system for Qt 6

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:15:46 CET 2018

> I'm not disputing it has quality. But it lacks a specific community I
called
for: packagers.

Maybe, but then, you've spent quite some time developing the system ,what's
stopping you from reaching out to suitable projects that involve packaging
to help them set up their project with QBS?
Instead of stating your desire to pull the plug and basically discouraging
such a community from ever appearing.