[Development] qt open62541 client connection signals doesn't receive from backend class

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Mon Sep 3 10:51:07 CEST 2018

Hi,

Are you sure that the backend is loaded properly? Check QOpcUaProvider::availableBackends() and/or whether the client creation causes any issues.
Furthermore, I assume you have been using the documentation from Open62541 itself? The default build generates a shared library, which needs to be in your PATH to be found on runtime.

As a final comment, your question is rather on using Qt / QtOpcUa, while this list is intended for developing on Qt itself. Hence, let’s move any followup discussion to interest at qt-project.org<mailto:interest at qt-project.org> where user problems are tackled.

BR,
Maurice