[Development] iMX6 EGLGS 2D (QtWidgets) painting acceleration

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:21:29 CEST 2018

Hi, guys.

Many thanks for your help.

But a problem is that I already have a QtWidgets-based application. And
porting to the QtQuick
+ hacking with custom QuickPlots (or other stuff) will take a lot of time.

Uwe,
what if I try to back-port my application from Qt5 to Qt4 with X11
support (on iMX6).
As I understand, then I do not need to specify the OpenGL Widgets with
Qt4. Is it?
Is it will help? Or do I need to use the QtQuick anyway?

Denis