[Development] iMX6 EGLGS 2D (QtWidgets) painting acceleration

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Mon Sep 10 16:00:41 CEST 2018

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:30:32 +0300, Denis Shienkov wrote:

> but I don't see any differences using the QT_XCB_NATIVE_PAINTING=1 or
> without of it.
> The CPU usage still is a big ~71% in both cases.

As long as you are updating the tick labels 10 times a second I would
expect, that you have a CPU load, that is unrelated to your graphic
pipeline.

As said several times before: try to make your coordinate system more
stable or at least reduce how often you are shifting.

( But this is offtopic for this mailing list )

> How I can know that the QT_XCB_NATIVE_PAINTING are applied?

painter->paintEngine()->type() should return 0, when the corresponding
paint device is a QPixmap or QWidget ( not QImage ).

Uwe