[Development] A deployment tool for Linux

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Thu Apr 11 02:50:11 CEST 2019

> You may need to do custom steps on artifacts produced by windeployqt before
> packing them, so it's better to have separate tools for "bundling" and creation
> of actual packages.

Well, that's easily solved. The "tool" doesn't need to do everything on a
single invocation which leaves enough room for custom steps.

However, I do see the point of using different tools for that purpose. Yet
it would be convenient and time-saving to have everything under the same
roof within a common framework and good reference documentation :)