[Development] NTLM Issue with Qt-5.12 LTS

coroberti . coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 10:35:48 CEST 2019

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 1:04 PM Volker Hilsheimer
<volker.hilsheimer at qt.io> wrote:

> On 19 Aug 2019, at 11:41, coroberti . <coroberti at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Could be this issue be given a priority since it's a regression
> and strikes deployments of Qt-5.12 LTS on Windows?
>
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44096
>

> Hey Robert (and others),
>
> could you help with verifying the proposed fix in
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/265900
>
> FWIW, from the report it doesn’t seem to be regression within Qt 5; the report is originally against Qt 5.4, at least.
>
> Cheers,
> Volker

Hi Volker,
It appeared, however, that my server side has been changed by admin,
and I cannot reproduce the original issue.

I've applied the patch and tried.
The good news it that there was no any badness introduced.

Sorry, but it seems that somebody else with an appropriate setup is required
to make the positive verification.

Sorry for the buzz.

Kind regards,
Robert