[Development] QHash for Qt 6

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Tue Dec 24 11:33:34 CET 2019

Il 24/12/19 10:12, Kevin Kofler ha scritto:
> It's funny because I have that issue each time I am forced to work with
> somebody else's STL containers. :-) (Sometimes, <algorithms> can help, e.g.,
> to find an element in an std::vector, but its arcane syntax with the pair of
> iterators is a pain compared to just calling a method such as
> QVector::contains.)

Just to insist on this point: noone (certainly not myself) is suggesting
to change the containers API or semantics, but how to implement them. So
please let's not derail the thread with "oh how awful the std::
container API is", that's not the point here.

My 2 c,
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts