[Development] All deprecation warnings are P1 for 5.13.0

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sat Feb 9 16:30:36 CET 2019

Am 09.02.2019 um 02:27 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> By beta, those that aren't fixed will get P1 bug reports in JIRA.
for qtbase/src - feel free to review them :)

https://codereview.qt-project.org/252626
https://codereview.qt-project.org/252627
https://codereview.qt-project.org/252628
https://codereview.qt-project.org/252629
https://codereview.qt-project.org/252630
https://codereview.qt-project.org/252631
https://codereview.qt-project.org/252632
https://codereview.qt-project.org/252633

There are a few places left which don't compile with
QT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0x051300:
  - QDialog::setVisible() due to showExtension()
  - QPainter::initFrom() - I'm not sure if the function should really be
deprecated...
  - QComboBox::setLineEdit() due to setAutoCompletion()
  - QAlphaWidget - the parent is a QDesktopWidget - I'm not sure if this
really works with Qt5 at all - remember I had problems with this approach.

Christian