[Development] GSOC 2019

Aditya Chondke adityachondkeiitb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:40:36 CET 2019

Dear sir,

I am Aditya Chondke from India. Currently, I am pursuing Masters in
Geoinformatics from CSRE, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB). I
have my bachelors in Computer Science. I have extensive knowledge in C++
and Python and I am very passionate about writing codes in C++. Presently I
am studying High-Performance Scientific Computing using C++ and Machine
Learning course.

I would love to contribute to Qt Project the upcoming Google Summer of Code
2019. I would be very grateful to get any directions to start with so that
I can pursue and participate in the Google Summer of Code 2019 with your
organization.