[Development] GSoC 2019

Shourya IIT B shourya.iitb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:09:47 CET 2019

Respected Sir,

       I am Parashuram Shourya from India. Currently, I am doing my
Master’s in Geoinformatics from Centre of Studies in Resources
Engineering(CSRE),
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay(IITB). I have a Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science and Engineering.

Currently, I am learning Machine Learning and High-Performance Computing. I
have vast programming experience in C, C++, Python

      I would love to contribute to The Qt Project in the upcoming Google
Summer of Code 2019. I would be very grateful to get any directions to
start with so that I can pursue and participate in GSoC 2019 with your
organization.