[Development] codereview, merge please

Frederik Gladhorn Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io
Fri Feb 15 15:07:40 CET 2019

On fredag 15. februar 2019 12:21:43 CET Martin Koller wrote:
> On Freitag, 15. Februar 2019 11:08:18 CET Andy Shaw wrote:
> > Since it has the +2 you can click on the "Merge patch 2 to staging" now,
> > is that button showing up for you?
> ah, great. Was not aware that I needed to trigger that.
> My fault. Was thinking the maintainer does that.

Thank you for contributing to Qt Martin!

This goes of course for all contributors, it's greatly appreciated that you
make Qt better!

Sometimes Gerrit (especially the old version running on codereview.qt-
project.org) is not the most obvious to use.
For the people regularly using it, it tends to work nicely, but I can
understand how it's just different enough from other Git workflows to be
confusing.

Cheers,
Frederik