[Development] codereview, merge please

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Thu Feb 21 08:08:47 CET 2019

On Freitag, 15. Februar 2019 11:08:18 CET Andy Shaw wrote:
> Since it has the +2 you can click on the "Merge patch 2 to staging" now, is that button showing up for you?

So now I did merge it to staging, but I got a "Qt CI Bot" mail stating that
"Continuous Integration: Failed"
https://testresults.qt.io/coin/integration/qt/qtbase/tasks/1550613219

I have no idea how a DBus test could be influenced by my commit.
Should I just try to merge again or what is the correct procedure ?