[Development] CMake Workshop Summary

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Feb 24 17:58:17 CET 2019

On Sunday, 24 February 2019 08:08:39 PST Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> For 5.11 something along:
>
> <https://qt-kde-team.pages.debian.net/images/qt5_build_deps.png>
>
> Note that only critical path is followed, +/- docs.
>
> In other words: only 6 submodules can be built without qtdeclarative:
> qtbase, qtgamepad, qtimageformats, qtxmlpatterns and qtscript.
> qtstyleplugins is not part of the "official" submodules if I'm not
> mistaken.

You listed 5. I assume the 6th is qtsvg. But that doesn't work either, since
there's qtserialport.

Anyway, the parallelism would be welcome for developers like me, as our build
farm hit 350 nodes on Friday.

But it won't help package building, since they work at a tarball granularity.