[Development] Coin maintenance update

Liang Qi Liang.Qi at qt.io
Mon Feb 25 14:15:11 CET 2019

Do you have any records for the qt5 integration history? How many minutes is average?

Or what is next step in your plan? For example, let COIN to decide when to pick up an approved qt5 submodule update?

I think there is no hope to stage any qt5 changes in work hour, perhaps same in midnight.

In same direction of your change, perhaps to limit the qt5 integration numbers in parallel is bit better than the 15 minutes one.

—Liang