[Development] Branch for Qt 6

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Wed Jan 16 09:47:52 CET 2019

>From: Development <development-bounces at qt-project.org> on behalf of Lars Knoll <lars.knoll at qt.io>
>For now I’d like to limit this to qtbase, as that’s where pretty much all Qt 6 related work happens,
>and we need to do some work on the CI side to prepare the other modules for Qt 6 related work
> (Frederik will post details in a separate mail).

Lars, could you please elaborate on this point? What does for now mean? What time frames are we talking about?
Where does the assumption come from that all Qt 6 related work happens in qtbase only?

I think I know what you might want to say but the above is too absolutely phrased and I want the statement clear and not fuzzy. Hence please elaborate.
--
Alex